Saturday, August 26, 2006

Footy and a Little News

I'm going to the footy (Australian Rules Football) to see Essendon vs Richmond play. I love the feeling of walking into a stadium of 80,000 people. It's a night match so the massive light towers will be on.

In other news Tom Cruise gets dumped by Paramaount. I read an interview in the paper yesterday with Kevin Smith of Clerks fame and he thinks that if Hugh Grant can get caught with a prostitute and Eddie Murphy a Transvestite prostitute and they are still making movies why the hell is Tom Cruise being persecuted. I don't know why a person's personal life even though Tom Cruise has made it pretty public should interfere with their working life.

While we're on the subject of Kevin Smith, in an Australian interview he promised a horror flick. Cinematical has the story.

To TV and the new series of Survivor will see the tribes split by race. I'm going to post all my picks for the new fall season soon and tell you what I'll be watching and maybe you can tell me what will be on your screens this fall.

Well that's it for me for another day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment