Sunday, August 27, 2006

Three Games I Can't Wait For

I've been into playing videogames since I was six and it's just something I haven't grown out of. I still like the occasional gaming experience when something takes my fancy. I like open ended gameplay and detest structure. Some games I like are Rise of Nations, The Sims series, Grand Theft Auto Series and anything by Sid Meier which includes the wonderful Pirates! and Civilization IV.

In this post I will outline three games that I am looking forward to. Two more than the other as I like one of them just because of the guy who is making it as I expect great things.

SPORE Q1 2006

I'm looking forward to this because of the premise of being able to create a species and evolve it over time and through different phases. I saw a demo online of a demonstration at E3 and was blown away. This should provide hours of fun. The latest Spore preview can be seen on IGN.

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV October 16th, 2007

The next game I'm looking forward to has been a favourite of mine since Grand Theft Auto 3. The adventures of Liberty City had me engrossed from start to as far as I could get up to and I'm hoping that GTAIV will bring the same stuff to the table.

SID MEIER'S RAILROADS! October 23, 2006

Looking forward to this both because I enjoy Railroad Simulations and because I think Sid Meier will be able to bring something really special to the table as he has done in games I have played in the past including Pirates! and Civilization IV.

Well there are three games that I really can't wait for. Of course there are some games that I may buy depending on certain circumstances including whether I upgrade my PC and getting a new console etc. Some of those include The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Tekken 6, Tony Hawk's Project 8, FIFA 07 and maybe the new Pokemon's whenever they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment